Answered Prayers:
-The Lord has gone before us and has protected us and kept us held tightly in His hands.
-The people are truly excited to see us. After leaving one village, there was a group of about 8 kids waving and dancing as our boat set out. Another villager asked how long it would take for us to learn the language and said we better hurry up and get back over there
-The Lord is continuing to challenge me in His word and challenging me to draw closer each day
-My lost suitcase came in. That’s an answer to prayer. Unfortunately, about half my stuff was stolen somewhere between the US and here.
New Requests:
-That I continue to be drawn closer and closer to the Lord every single day
-For spiritual and physical rest before heading back into the jungle next Saturday (January 24th)
-For a supernatural ability to learn this language, so that I might share the gospel more effectively as soon as possible. Mi a leli fu taki Okanisi Tongo. Ma mi a fustan ipi. Translates: I am learning to speak Aukans, but I don’t understand much:)
-A continuing prayer request: For the Lord to reveal to Ryan and I how we can love, serve, encourage, challenge and sharpen one another!
-For the Lord to prepare the hearts of those in the jungle for salvation
-We are in the jungle from Jan 24th-March 4th this time (tentatively). Please be lifting up our month and a half interior. Its time to start walking by faith and learning about these people so we can abundantly spread the gospel everywhere we go. Pray that we never forget that God goes before us…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thinking about ya'll.
Baala Mi blati fu yea dati alasani boon anga yu. yu mu tan na ini a wotu fu Masa Gadu anga ing o so yu moi new sani fu ing.
Na U Baala
Baa Charles
I'm so glad God is working in your life. It's so encouraging when you see your prayers answered. I will continue to pray for you and your mission. -Hannah
Hey!
We have already heard some crazy stories about you guys :) It sounds like you are having lots of fun while God is using you! We will definitely be praying for you these next 6 weeks! Good luck :)
Adam and Jess
Taylor, I am enjoying following your blog. Gods blessings upon you and those you come into contact with. I work at RJR in the same dept as David Reich :-} He speaks highly of you and asked if I would pray for you as well. I look forward to meeting you in the future. Until then Gods speed to you. "B"
Post a Comment