This is a lil fella that the Lord has brought into our path alot over the past 6 months. This is Cedrick, from Sanbedoemie. Please be praying for the Lord to work on His heart. Pray that He would continue to learn more about the love of our Savior and pray for salvation!!!

3 comments:
My Savior, He can move the mountains...our God is mighty to Save. Forever, Author of Salvation, He rose and conquered the grave. Jesus conquered the grave!
I'm praying for Cedrick still & Robert...
Taylor,
My grandson said that you are a real "Crocodile Dundee"..... that you stabbed & almlost wrestled a "caiman" that must have been some trip thru the jungle! We need a picture of the "caiman"
taylor,I lost my prayer card can I have yours? haha Anyways, just wanted to tell you I have been praying for you and your ministry! Seems like God is doing some amazing things in the Jungle!!! Please add me to your update list! Cast all your cares to the Lord for he cares for you! Have a blessed time in Jungle!!
~Kelli
Post a Comment