Friday, December 4, 2009
Headin Back
We are heading back in to the jungle for a two week expedition. SWEET! Once we are through, we will then head back out to the city for the holidays. There are six of us heading in tomorrow. We will be going a little deeper into the jungle to visit a few new villages I have yet to see. Please be praying for Gods blessings, provisions and protection along the way, as we will be in our little paddle boats on the river for about 10 days. Take care and God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so thrilled to have found your blog! I just returned from another visit to the farm in Virginia and was given the Jungle Book by Leslie and Jason, and from there was "welcomed to the Jungle". In case you don't remember, I met you at the farm, and helped you build a quilt. I will enjoy reading about your work, and will remember you to your Father. PS, I also met Nancy Shirey at the farm: what a lovely lady! Sandra
Hi Taylor, happy New year from Louisiana. I have had you and Ryan and the Shireys on my heart so often since returning home. I had the opportunity to share about our Oct. trip and the bible storying at the school. Showing all the pictures and sharing my heart about the Aukaners made me want to pack my bags and start back. I keep up with what is happening through face book and now since I have found this sight will be praying God continues to use you in a mighty way to His honor and glory. thanks for helping me tell the story of Daniel! Have a blessed new year. Jerrie.
Taylor, brother...I am so happy to have finally found you!! It's been forever, well...over a year anyway. It looks like you and Ryan are doing well and really enjoying your time in the jungle. That's awesome! Love you bro and can't wait to have lunch with you when were both back in NC! Till then...
Post a Comment